Cannabutter: because every stoner needs to know how to make it.
1.) A large saucepan
2.) A stir spoon
3.) Sticks Of Butter (Its about 1lb. of butter to every ounce of weed so make sure you do the math)
5.) Cheesecloth, and some elastics
6.) A couple tupperware containers with lids
1) Bring a few cups of water to a boil on the stovetop, it doesn’t really matter how much water you use because in the end it will all be separated, just make sure the marijuana is always floating about 1 1/2 inches from the bottom of the pan.
2) When the water is at a boil place the butter in the pan, again it’s about 1lb. of butter, 4 sticks, to every ounce of marijuana, so if your using a half ounce of bud thats about 2 sticks of butter. Be sure not to let the butter burn, if it appears to be burning then let melt on a medium setting. Move the dial to low heat once butter has melted.
3) Now that the butter has melted you can add the marijuana. Make sure the stove is on a low setting. Stir occasionally, try to stir every time the mix starts bubbling.
I usually let the bud simmer for 3 hours, but you can always tell it’s done when the top of the mix turns from a really watery consistency to glossy and thick.
4) While letting the mix simmer, get the cheesecloth strainer ready, which will also be used to store the cannabutter. Take two sheets of cheese cloth and fold each one over so they each have two layers, place these over a tupperware container (with the lid off), and secure them there with elastics.
5) When the water has turned glassy and thick on top, strain the marijuana out of the mix, place your tupperware containers with the cheesecloth lids in the sink and slowly pour the entire mix on top of the cheesecloth. When the saucepan is empty carefully undo the elastic, pick up the cheesecloth from all four sides and squeeze all of the remaining butter out. You should throw away the marijuana after this.
6) Now place the lid on the tupperware and place it in the fridge to sit overnight.
7) After the two have separated overnight, take the lid off the tupperware and hold it upside down over the sink, place a dish in the sink to catch any cannabutter that may fall, squeeze two sides of the tupperware and the waste water will pour out, once all the water is gone your done! The cannabutter is ready to cook with.
- wherethaaweedat likes this
- string-gardens likes this
- klassixlyvivid likes this
- llyssadene likes this
- kk0343 likes this
- nickfoster2112 likes this
- bitchtits-inc likes this
- lucius78bkny likes this
- ullieltheganjababe likes this
- pill-bug likes this
- sun-shine-in-a-bag reblogged this from bakedpeace
- twinklehoe reblogged this from bakedpeace
- koloski likes this
- daisybaaby likes this
- liftmeuptothestars likes this
- hevildorns likes this
- palesbian likes this
- davies-rules-moffat-drools reblogged this from chameleon-chan
- chameleon-chan reblogged this from bakedpeace
- kuszman reblogged this from chroniczipsandbongrips
- chroniczipsandbongrips reblogged this from bakedpeace
- culturerevo likes this
- swirlingsurreality likes this
- trillthy likes this
- afghanistanbananaastand likes this
- neitherofus-uncertainly likes this
- risingtide reblogged this from bakedpeace
- risingtide likes this
- fergusonicd890 likes this
- diamonds-and-jets reblogged this from bakedpeace
- dahgreenqueen likes this
- wassh0i reblogged this from bakedpeace
- highcomeflywithme reblogged this from bakedpeace
- 24hourcharleston likes this
- el-es-dee likes this
- timcashbags likes this
- bakedpeace posted this